Part II: on Cody's No Save for You podcast
- Dwarfs (Dwarves is a Tolkienism says Simon Bull(
- Features: Fighter 6 level limit, low light vision, saves as Fighter +4 levels, can use the +3 warhammer, takes 1/2 damage from giant humanoids, understands stone work, identify sounds (5+), extra languages: gnome, goblin, kobold
- Fighter 4 level limit, +3 hurled missles, saves as Fighter +4 levels, identify sounds (5+), nearly invisible and almost silent
- Fighter 4/Magic-User 8 level limit, dual classed by nature, move and fire, +1 damage w/magic weapons, nearly invisible and almost silent in Elven cloak, identify sounds (5+), finds secret doors on 3+ (active) or 5+ (passive), immune to paralyzing touch of ghouls and thulls, extra languages: gnoll, hobgob, orc
- Dual / Multi-classing
- Elves and iron allergies
- More on levels and dual classing
- Ok to mess with the species in Delving Deeper?
- Example new species: centaur
- Popularity of species
- Fallacy of niche protection
- Barrowmaze talk
- Any itches to change the system?
- Breaking fantasy tropes
- Bolt on skill system
- System matters?
- Gaming minimalism
- Eyes up gaming
- Recruiting players
- Playing early in the morning
- Wrap up and praise for Simon Bull